Top 10 Execuitve MBA Programs in India
A lot of courses are available in India for working professionals. Not all of them offer the same benefits in terms of employability. When choosing a course, the main criterion to look for is how easy it will be for you to get a job after completing it. In this regard, the executive MBA course is one of the best programs for employed people to get a better job or a promotion in their company. We look at the top executive MBA programs in India offered by various institutions.
The Executive Post-Graduate Programme In HRM is one such course offered by IIM Raipur. It is an online course suitable for all working professionals. More details about this course are available on our website.
Top Executive MBA Programs In India
1. Executive Post-Graduate Programme In Management (EPGPM) - IIM Bangalore
It is a one-year residential course that is meant for working professionals to acquire new skills and become capable of handling higher positions. The course period consists of two terms for core-course, one for the international immersion module and another two for electives.
- IIM Bangalore occupies the 36th spot in the QS EMBA ranking globally.
- Students with valid GRE/GMAT scores can apply for this course.
- The one-year fee for this course for the year 2023-24 is around 28.50 Lakhs.
- Those applying for the course must have a minimum of five years of working experience.
- The institution offers reservations as per government regulations.
- The EMBA 2022 batch saw a GMAT cutoff between 620 and 779 and working experience between five and thirteen years.
- About 19% of students in the 2022 batch had international working experience.
- Admission to the EMBA course is based on academic performance, entrance exam marks, work experience, interview performance, and WAT.
- Candidates should submit a statement of purpose and two references to get admitted to the course.
- Candidates must be graduates with at least a fifty percent aggregate score or an equivalent CGPA.
- SC, ST & PwD candidates can get a five percent relaxation in marks.
- Applicants to the course must have at least five years of working experience.
- They must possess a valid GMAT/GRE score.
Areas Offered To Students As Electives
- Decisions Sciences
- Economics & Social Sciences
- Finance & Accounting
- Information Systems
- Management Communication
- Organisational Behaviour And Human Resources Management
- Production & Operations Management
- Public Policy
2. Executive Post-Graduate Programme (EPGP) - IIM Ahmedabad
The EPGP course from IIM Ahmedabad is one of the top executive MBA programs in India offered as a part-time online degree course. This course is aimed at managers at different levels seeking to move to a higher position and take their companies to their objectives. The course duration is two years but can be extended for one more year.
- The Ministry Of Human Resources awarded the status of Institute Of National Importance to IIM-A in 2017.
- Those applying for this course must possess a GMAT/ GRE score.
- It is a two-year course that can be extended to three years.
- The course is offered through a Virtual Interactive Learning Platform.
- It is aimed at junior, middle, and senior managers.
- Candidates must possess at least three years of working experience.
- CAT cutoff is expected to be in the 99-100 range for general categories.
- The approximate fee for the program is 20.00 Lakhs.
- The applicant must be a graduate of a recognized university with fifty percent aggregate marks.
- The candidates must have a minimum working experience of three years.
- They must have a valid GMAT/GRE score.
- Candidates must complete a written test and personal interview conducted by the institution.
- Applicants must be at least 24 years old.
3. Executive Post-Graduate Diploma In Business Analytics
This is one of the top executive MBA programs in India offered by the top business school in the country. This course is a residential course conducted at the campus of the IIM-A. Those who complete this program will be awarded a post-graduate diploma in the subject.
- IIM-A was ranked number one out of a hundred and twenty-five institutions in India by the NIRF in 2022 and first among a hundred management institutions in 2021.
- This EPGD course in Business Analytics deals with tools and techniques used in data visualization and modeling.
- Students also learn data analysis, machine learning algorithms, and cloud computing.
- The total duration of the course is sixteen months.
- The approximate fee for this course is twelve lakhs.
- IIM-A accepts valid GRE/GMAT/CAT/GATE scores or an online qualifying-cum-entrance test.
- Participants in this course must have a minimum of two years of working experience.
- It is a full-time course conducted on the campus of the institution.
- Participants must have a bachelor's degree in quantitative and analytical solving.
- They must have worked for at least two years, preferably in the business analytics domain.
- The institution accepts GRE/GMAT/CAT/GATE scores.
- Candidates must also pass a qualifying cum aptitude test and a personal interview.
- A statement of purpose describing their future goals and ambitions is necessary.
4. Master Of Business Administration (Executive) - IIM Calcutta
IIM Calcutta had a NIRF ranking of 3 out of 125 in 2022 and 3 out of 100 in 2021. This is one of the top executive MBA programs in India aimed at executives with at least five years of managerial experience. Participants can enjoy the campus experience and the benefit of highly qualified and experienced faculty.
- A one-year full-time residential course aimed at working executives.
- The MBA Executive fee is approximately thirty-one lakhs.
- Candidates with a bachelor's degree, valid GMAT score, and work experience can apply for this course.
- The class profile of the 2023 batch has students with GMAT scores between 697 and 780.
- The strength of the class is 78, with an average age of 31.3 years.
- The class has an average work experience of 8.5 years, with around 20% of it in foreign companies.
- Participants in the course will need to take an international project or study tour for two weeks.
- Candidates must have a bachelor's degree from a recognized university.
- They must possess a valid GMAT score.
- Students must attend a round of personal interviews.
- All participants must have a minimum of five years of managerial experience.
- Candidates must submit a statement of purpose and two recommendation letters.
- Accounting & Finance
- Organizational Behaviour
- Operations Management
- Information Systems
5. International Programme In Management For Executives - IIM Lucknow
The International Programme In Management for Executives offered by IIM Lucknow is a course aimed at enhancing the management skills of working professionals. It improves valuable skills like leadership skills, critical thinking, and cross-functional expertise.
- A course designed for executives to enhance management skills.
- It is a one-year full-time residential program.
- The program covers a wide range of business topics.
- This course is only for those with a minimum of five years of working experience.
- The approximate fee for this course is 23.70 lakhs.
- This course is conducted in collaboration with Kelley School Of Business, USA.
- IIM Lucknow had a NIRF ranking of 6 out of 125 in 2022 and 7 out of 100 in 2021
- Candidates must possess a bachelor's degree and a valid GMAT/GRE score.
- Applicants must have a bachelor's degree with 50% markets in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Candidates must possess at least 5 years of professional work experience before admission to this course.
- Participants in the course are required to submit a valid GMAT score obtained within the last 36 months from the date of application submission.
- There is no age limit for this course.
6. Post-Graduate Diploma In Business Administration For Working Executives - IIM Udaipur
This course is a part-time course aimed at working executives to improve their skills in management. The course is conducted online at times convenient for working people. This is one of the top executive MBA programs in India that has an on-campus module that helps students experience the IIM Udaipur campus.
- Course delivered during weekends for the convenience of working professionals in six sessions of ninety minutes.
- Weekend classes allow participants to use their new skills at work during the week.
- Teaching methods include seminars, games, role-plays, guest lectures, and group exercises.
- There is a special communications skill program called the "Edge Programme" to improve all modes of communication among the participants.
- One-to-one mentorship in this course helps individuals find solutions for their issues and achieve their objectives.
- Successful participants will get a certificate from the prestigious institution and an alumni status.
- Candidates must have a degree certificate from a recognized university.
- All participants must have completed three years of working experience before joining the course.
- They must have a valid GMAT/GRE/CAT score from tests taken after 2018.
- Candidates must pass the IIM Udaipur qualifying test and interview.
- Supply Chain Management
- Business Forecasting
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- B2B Marketing
7. Executive Post-Graduate Programme - IIM Kozhikode
The EPGP from IIM Kozhikode is a two-year part-time course. The course helps working professionals gain new skills to help their organization face challenges faced in the new market conditions. Being an online course delivered at convenient after-office hours, it helps working professionals improve their capabilities and move ahead in their careers.
- IIM Kozhikode MBA courses rank 5 out of 125 in 2022, according to NIRF.
- Two-year part-time course offered online for the convenience of working professionals.
- Teaching methods include live classes, case studies, guest lectures, group activities, and projects.
- Students get the advantage of highly qualified and experienced professors who carry a lot of practical knowledge.
- Participants can interact with many industry experts and understand solutions for real-life issues they face at work.
- Being an online class, they can immediately apply their skills to their work.
- The course fee is approximately 14.00 lakhs.
- Working professionals with three years of experience and a graduate degree from a recognized university can join the course.
- There is a one-week on-campus module that helps students enjoy the experience of the IIM Kozhikode campus.
- Bachelor's degree with 50% aggregate marks from a recognized university.
- Three years of managerial or entrepreneurial experience as of the last date of submission of application.
- Candidates with a CAT score of 75% or GMAT score of 650 will be considered directly for the interview.
- Participants with valid EMAT scores and personal interviews are considered for admission.
Areas Of Elective Subjects
- Human Resources
- Information Systems
8. Executive Post-Graduate Programme - IIM Indore
This program from IIM Indore is aimed at working professionals who want to improve their capabilities and move to the next position. This is one of the top executive MBA programs in India conducted for people who have already put in at least five years of working experience. Candidates who have completed the course will earn a degree from a prestigious institution.
- It is a one-year residential program requiring the participant to attend regular classes on campus.
- The fee for the course is approximately 21.12 Lakhs.
- This course is approved by the Association of MBAs, UK.
- IIM Indore has earned the honor of being included in the top 100 B schools in the FT Global MBA ranking.
- The participants of the course usually come from different backgrounds giving you a chance to understand different perspectives.
- The average work experience of the class is above eight years.
- There are compulsory introductory and preparatory modules from Harvard Business School.
- Methods of teaching include guest lectures from industry experts with many years of experience.
- Case discussions, term papers, management games, role-play, and simulations form part of the learning process.
- Bachelor's degree with 50% aggregate marks from a recognized university or similar 5-year program.
- Candidates must have a valid GMAT score within five years from the last date of application.
- Participants in the course must have a minimum of five years of working experience after completion of graduation.
- A minimum GMAT score of 650 is compulsory.
- Candidates must complete a personal interview conducted by the institution.
9. Executive Post-Graduate Diploma In Sports Management - IIM Rohtak
This two-year course will equip students with the capabilities needed for a highly rewarding career in sports management. With the increased importance given to professional sports in India, those who complete this course can find themselves in a highly rewarding career. Among the top executive MBA programs in India, this two-year course has attracted the attention of many past sportspersons who wish to go into sports management.
Features Of The Course
- Those who complete this course get an opportunity to pursue MSc in Sports Management at Ulster University, UK.
- The faculty for this program come from reputed institutions like the Indian Institute of Sports Medicine, Ulster University, UK, Leeds Beckett University, UK, Zurich University, Switzerland, etc.
- This is a full-time residential course of a two-year duration.
- There are six terms in this course that are aimed at sports professionals and old sportsmen.
- Sportspersons who have participated in Asian Games, Commonwealth Games, or Olympic Games can get financial assistance from the Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports to attend this course.
- The fee for this course is 7.86 Lakhs.
- Candidates must compulsorily have a bachelor's degree with 50% aggregate marks.
- Those who have professional experience in the sports field will get preference over others.
- Candidates must take a Sports Attitude Assessment Test and a personal interview and complete them successfully.
Areas Of Specialisation
- Sports Marketing
- Sports Medicine
- Sports Event Management
- Facilities Planning And Management
- Leadership and Team Management In Sports
10. Executive Post-Graduate Programme In HRM - IIM Raipur
This is one of the top executive MBA programs in India that is in high demand nowadays as more companies understand the importance of HR management. Working professionals who complete this course can aspire to take up executive positions in human resource management. Participants can undergo the course in a blended mode of live and recorded sessions.
Key Features Of The Course
- Two-year course delivered online directly to your device.
- Successful participants in this course earn a degree from IIM Raipur.
- Participants in this course get to attend lectures by highly qualified and experienced HR professionals.
- You get the prestigious status of becoming IIM alumni upon completion of the course and benefit from a wide network of professionals.
- Teaching methods include group discussions, case studies, discussions, assignments, and projects.
- Participants in the course get a chance to work on a real-life problem and find solutions for it.
- Students also get personalized support for placement and setting up their businesses.
- Participants must have a bachelor's degree with 50% aggregate marks.
- Candidates must have completed three years full-time working in a professional or managerial role.
- There will be an online personal interview of the candidates to assess their leadership qualities, industry experience, communication skills, team spirit, and ethical orientation.
Subjects Taught In The Course
- Marketing management
- Organizational behavior
- Human resource management
- Business communication
- Employee relationships
- Human resource planning
- Labor laws
We have seen some of the top executive MBA courses offered by IIMs in India. Let us look at the advantages of attending an executive MBA course.
Benefits Of Attending Executive MBA Course
Better Career Opportunities
Many working professionals are stuck in their jobs without seeing any opportunities for moving forward. Attending one of the top executive MBA programs in India equips them with skills that will help them move forward in their careers. These courses equip the participants with the necessary leadership qualities that help them get into rewarding jobs. Such capabilities make them qualified for higher responsibilities in their company. Having a certificate from IIMs also gives you the power to negotiate for higher salaries and better positions.
Exposure To Different Perspectives
An online MBA course has participants from across the globe. IIMs are very popular worldwide, and this attracts highly qualified people from many parts of the world. When you attend one of the top executive MBA programs in India, you get a chance to interact with people from different cultures. This can expose you to different perspectives on business problems that you face in your work. When you view things from a different angle, you also come up with innovative solutions for everyday issues at work.
Learn More Skills
One of the biggest advantages of attending these top executive MBA programs in India is that you learn new skills. These courses help you fill your skill gaps and become more efficient in your work. As you learn new skills, you also get the power to demand more from your company. When you are equipped to handle higher responsibilities, you can ask your company for a promotion. These courses help you learn how to handle most modern tools and techniques and use them for better efficiency.
Expand Your Network
People who participate in these top executive MBA programs in India come from various places around the globe. You get to meet people from different industries. Interaction with these people will help expand your professional network. You will be able to find new markets where you can sell your products. A wider network also exposes you to new suppliers from different areas. Interacting with people from other industries also increases your chances of finding new job opportunities.
Learn While You Work
The top executive MBA programs in India offered by IIMs are available online. These courses are delivered directly to your devices, making it easy for you to attend the course from wherever you are. As the classes are conducted during evenings and weekends, participants need not take a break from their work. They can continue to work and acquire new skills needed for higher positions. As they learn while they work, they can apply what they have studied immediately to real-life situations.
The Executive Post-Graduate Programme In HRM is one such online course that helps working professionals gain new capabilities and move ahead in their careers. More details about this course are available on our website.
Attending online executive MBA courses can prepare you for higher positions. You learn skills that are needed to remain competitive in the job market. Companies also like their managers to become capable of handling new technology to make work more efficient. Online courses are very convenient for working professionals to gain more knowledge and become capable enough to handle new challenges in changing world order. You must select the best course that is most suitable for you to achieve your professional goals.